"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Who writes your blog? Apparently a woman writes mine... but does she love shoes?
Well I tried a few and it seems me and LRB are almost gender neutral. It would be great to try the ones we think are fakes. I will have to go and find the blog addresses and try them.
Hi! Thanks for blogrolling me! Your blog showed up my stats just now, so here I am.
Genderanalyser are 89% sure my blog is written by a woman, even though my about page starts, "I am a 41-year old male ..." I don't think I'll be hiring their programmers.
3 comments:
Oooo this is cool! *scurries off to try my own*
Well I tried a few and it seems me and LRB are almost gender neutral. It would be great to try the ones we think are fakes. I will have to go and find the blog addresses and try them.
Hi! Thanks for blogrolling me! Your blog showed up my stats just now, so here I am.
Genderanalyser are 89% sure my blog is written by a woman, even though my about page starts, "I am a 41-year old male ..." I don't think I'll be hiring their programmers.
Off to check out more of your blog,
PL
Post a Comment