Thursday, March 05, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #45

1. What is one thing one of your closest friends does that drives you batshit crazy? I'll use my travel partner for this since I'm on a business trip this week. He tends to say inappropriate things. Not nasty or foul things, but things that just aren't appropriate to the situation. For instance, there was this time a woman we work with just came back from maternity leave. We saw her and her eyes were a bit teary, not crying, but like she had something in her eye. As we were talking to her, I could tell that it wasn't anything significant. He asked her if she was experiencing post-partum depression and was trying to console her. No matter how many times she said that it was just her allergies and that everything was okay, he just ignored her and kept talking about post-partum depression and how she should talk to someone about it. And he's just over polite - almost running to every door so he can open it for everyone, even if he's the one carrying stuff and no one else is. Argh! Maybe I'm just too much of a crab.


2. When buying a new sex toy, what are the features you look for that you absolutely have to have? Haven't bought one in a while, so it would have to be relatively inexpensive, no gaudy colors, flexible, cleanable. I'd love to get a Fleshlight in the Ice color.


3. If you woke up the opposite gender for one day, what would be the biggest downside to that for you? That it would only last for one day. I mean, I had a woman's body, I'd need more than a day to go shopping to buy some really nice clothes, and then I'd need a few more days to really give the body a sexual workout.


4. Do you use curse words in front of children? No, they should hear or use them until they are mature enough to really know what they mean and how to used them.


5. If you were zapped with a laser and turned into an animated character, what Disney movie would you hate to play a part in? Buzz Lightyear. Cool suit and he can fly. What more do I need?


6. How would you react to your partner answering a phone call or text message during foreplay or intercourse? Well, after seeing this video, I don't think I'd mind!!


7. What are three things you want to try doing but haven't yet? (They can be sexual or non-sexual, doesn't matter.) 1. Threesome (MFF, but doesn't every guy? lol); 2. Run another 1/2-marathon, and maybe a full marathon; 3. Brew beer in a microbrewery.

1 comment:

badside said...

Hold off on that Fleshlight until you read my up cumming review!