Monday, March 16, 2009

This is now the fourth week in paradise! I'm sitting here in my hotel room (in an orange-stripped string bikini panty) eating sushi and fish soup. Some how they gave me the handicapped room. I flew in this morning, went to work, went for a four mile run, and then order sushi to go. This fish soup is very spicy. I saw Sinbad at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I did take a picture, and I'll be damned if I can get it off of my phone. And speaking of the cell phone, all the pictures I took of the hotel and the Philly Craft Beer Fest are gone, can't find 'em, lost to the great devil of technology. Oh well.
I think tomorrow night I may go see "Watchman" at a theater if I can find one here. And maybe go to a shoe store to buy a new pair of heels. One can never have too many pairs!

1 comment:

Leesa said...

Sheen,

Are you going to have a bracket with me? March Madness and all.