Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its hard to be bad. I started off my evening after work with a run of about 4-1/2 miles, all the while thinking about what to eat for dinner. When I arrived back to my hotel room dripping with sweat, I logged on to the Internet to surf while cooling down. Looking at some Flickr porn, naughty thoughts entered my mind. What if, instead of just dinner after showering, I put on some stockings and shorts and find a nice adult bookstore to shop at. That certainly got the blood rushing to the nether regions. I pulled out the local directory, found a nearby 'novelty' store, and Googled the directions. After showering I went to find my tan stockings, and then remembered that I left them at home for this trip. I did, however, have a pair of white short-shorts and a navy-blue striped string bikini, perfect for showing off. And I also left the bras home. Oh well, I can make this work.

After driving for 15 minutes, either the directions were wrong, or the place went out of business. No fun for me tonight. I then drove around to find some fast food and came back to the hotel to eat. No fun tonight. If I had left earlier, I could have made it to a shoe store to try on heels. Or to a clothing store to shop for panties or something else. Even the Starbucks were closing. So no showing off tonight. I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. It would have been fun if some female noticed my striped panties under those short-shorts - a laugh or giggle, anything. It would have been more brazen to have worn the stockings, even heels. A bra would have shown up nicely under the white polo shirt I wore. Next trip.

3 comments:

doll said...

Have you been getting the news items about the English woman Jade goody? There was a photo of her fiance leaving his mothers house on the way to their wedding. He was wearing a rather pretty pair of white lace panties and a white bra. It looked very good.

SheenV said...

Doll, Nope, haven't heard about them until I Googled them just now. Didn't see that specific picture. Is she the one with cancer?

Anonymous said...

Yes,

It must be really strange to play out the end of your life in the media.