Monday, March 09, 2009

For the third week in a row I find myself in sunny, warm Miami Lakes, FL, for work. Its a pretty neat little community. GoogleEarth it (or use whatever map program). From high above, the streets are laid out in a Nautilus shell pattern. That's good for me in that I can run the outer ring and get a good workout. And its pancake flat. I don't think I've ever run anywhere as flat as this place, not even in Indiana. And that's where I was just at. With DST now in effect, I ran in the sun and it wasn't hot.

I think I'm cursed with the worst travel companion ever (I wrote that in my whinny voice). I like to be left alone when I travel. I mean, if I'm reading or working on my laptop, don't bother me, please. (That is unless you're a hot female, then talk as much as you want.)

This past weekend was the Philly Craft Beer Fest down at the Naval Yards. Its part of Philly Beer Week. If you have the opportunity, I highly recommend that you get to one of the 150 events in the region. Good stuff if you're into beer! I was going to load some pictures for your entertainment, but I can't seem to get them off of my phone right now.

1 comment:

Bass Girl said...

I love your blog. I love your posts and your pictures of everything. But it would be a lie if I didn't admit that enjoyed the ones of your clothes and you dressed just a little bit more. Keep up the great posts.

xoxo
Heather