Now today is the tired post. Last night I ran another prediction run with the running club. I was waaay off in my prediction, so no prizes this time. When I run later in the evening like last night, I'm usually too pumped afterwards to fall asleep at a decent time, and I'm restless all night. So today I'm sleepy.
Next week I'm back in Florida for another week of work. I've found at least one shoe store and a few clothing stores in the area, so I may go on a small shopping spree to keep me busy during the week. And my cell phone provider replaced my cell phone this week so I'll be able to post some pictures. Suggestions for either clothes or photos are appreciated!
4 comments:
Do you have a pair of ladies running shoes? I have a terrible time getting shoes that fit. I have one spot on my left foot that's a problem over and over again. I'm getting so desperate that I thought about trying women's shoes, then it hit me. That might just have some humiliating side benefits. . . .
No, I haven't tried women's running shoes. I wear a size 11 in men's, and I don't know which manufacturers make a woman's shoe in a 12 or 12-1/2. I have thought about crossdressing and running in the past, and I think that will make a good blog post - thanks for the idea!
As in a sport bra and one of those new skorts that women have started wearing? If you do that, I don't think they make a skirt long enough to hide the balls you MUST have!
I was thinking more along the lines of matching shorts and a shimel (a woman's tank top with a built-in bra). I like the look of women's shorts better than men's - shorter, more colors & colorful, and the shimels have a more athletic cut. Shoes are probably the most androgynous. Other than color, there's not much to differentiate between men's and women's running shoes. And there aren't too many pink shoes.
Post a Comment