Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TMI Tuesday #156 - Foresight

1. What do you do that sends a clear signal to your partner that you're interested in an intimate evening? If we're on the couch watching TV or reading, I'll grab her legs, put her feet on my lap and give her a foot & leg massage. If we're in bed, copious amounts of me fondling her gets her attention.

2. How important is foreplay to an exciting evening? Very. I like the long and drawn out kind of foreplay. The kind that starts with some nuzzling and kissing as we're getting ready to go out for dinner to build excitement.

3. What is the first thing you do during foreplay or what is the first thing you like done to you? As mentioned in #1, I like massaging her feet and legs. That usually leads her to using her feet on my dick. And that always feels good!

4. Are you a one and done kind of partner (20 minutes or so) or do you like intimacy sessions longer than 60 minutes? The longer the better!!

BONUS: If you are interested in sex with a same-sex partner, what would be the first thing you'd like to touch on that other person, and why? (For those already in same sex relationships...what was the first thing you touched, or if you were interested in a relationship with the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you touched?) I'm not in a same-sex relationship, nor have I ever been. If I were, then it would have to be our dicks. I mean, I don't find the same body parts attractive on a man as a woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.