Thursday, October 02, 2008

WW #23

Okay, so I'm a day late for Wednesday Weirdness. Here I go:

1.) Have you ever purchased an item of clothing and intentionally worn it with tags on it so that you could return it the next day? Nope, never.

2.) Would you rather be late to the party, or the first person to arrive? Why? I'm usually the first person to arrive. When the invite says "7PM", I'm there at 7PM and everyone else shows up at 7:45PM. I'm just a very prompt person. I guess the impression my Mom made upon me when I was a child stuck - she was never early or on time for anything, even church on Sunday.

3.) When do you usually begin your Christmas shopping? The beginning of November. Any earlier and I'd get those gifts confused with birthday gifts.

4.) What three cancelled tv shows do you wish they’d bring back? "
Geeks & Freaks", "The Adventures of Pete and Pete", and "Johnny Sokko".

5.) What do you have in your vehicle's glove compartment? Insurance & registration papers, owner's manual, a few pens, and duct tape. I try to keep my car uncluttered.

6.) Have you ever donated blood? No. I'm a bit scared of needles and blood. I'm sure they'd have to pick me up off of the floor if I ever did.


7.) Have you ever kissed or dated someone else's significant other? What happened? I did kiss a married woman once. It was one of those things that seemed to be a good idea before it happened and turned out not to be. It was a few days before I moved from Indiana to Pennsylvania and she was taking me home from a bar where the folks from work took me out to have a "going away" party. I should have taken a ride with one of the guys that lived in my apartment complex. I had enough to drink that just did what I wanted to do without thinking about it. We're still e-mail friends, but its not the same as before.

8.) Have you ever mistaken one product for another while in the bathroom and didn't notice until after you used it? (EXAMPLE: Washing your hair with liquid body soap, slathering hand soap on your legs instead of lotion after a shower, et cetera) I'm sure I have at some time or another.

9.) Would you/Have you ever dated someone who had a criminal record? I haven't, and in the future it would depend on the crime. Murder - no; shoplifting - ok; tax evasion - no; drunk driving - maybe.

1 comment:

Lisa Norman said...

Freaks and Geeks is one of the best shows that has ever been on television. My favorite episode is when Bill dressed up as the Bionic Woman and there was that hilarious montage sequence with him talking to Oscar Goldman on the phone.

I wish they would bring it back all the time!!