Its been a weird Wednesday so far - the very windy weather we've had since yesterday is playing all sorts of games with the power lines. I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to keep things running.
WW #26: Wednesday Weirdness- Happy Birthday Edition
1. Is there a particular birthday that you are dreading (ex: 40th) why? No. Actually my birthday is on Friday and I've already past 20, 30, and 40. No worries here on this one.
2. What is your favorite birthday memory? The one that stands out the most was when I turned 22. I was in college and we just had a big Physical Chemistry exam in the evening. Most of the class went out to get pizza a beer. It was getting late and my roommate and I decided to leave. On the way out, he "casually" mentions to the group that it was my birthday. D'oh! They pulled me back in, lined up the shots of various liquors, and I proceeded to get pretty damn drunk.
3. What was the best birthday present you ever received? The worst? I'll pass on this one as nothing in particular sticks out in my memory. However, since it is my birthday on Friday, you could send me a picture or two, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, grin, grin - and I'll do my best to make the most of them!! And I'm taking the day off to brew beer.
4. Frosting roses: Love them or hate them? Depends on what they're made of: butter cream - yes; Crisco and sugar - no!
5. Do you like when people make a big deal out of your birthday, or do you prefer a quiet or no celebration? I prefer smaller celebrations to big ones.
6. Surprise parties; Good or Evil? Good! I like a good surprise every now and again.
7. Bonus Question: Over at Casa ASM, it is traditional for the birthday boy or girl to get carte blanche in the bedroom that night. Who and/or what would you choose for birthday bedroom carte blanche? See yesterday's post.
No comments:
Post a Comment