Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #24

1.) Do you think you're approachable? No. I'm a quiet sort of person that doesn't talk too much, and I think people that don't know me take this for arrogance. Conversely, if I'm out running I almost always get stopped by somebody asking for directions. Sometimes that can be a bad thing - during one run I was so wrapped up in the run that I gave out the wrong directions.


2.) Out of the two, would you rather be able to predict things before they happened or be able to read minds whenever you wanted to? Why? I'd rather be able to predict things. I mean, some thoughts are just not meant to be read.

3.) Have you ever kissed, fooled around or slept with an ex significant other AFTER you were already broken up? No.

4.) Do you believe dreams are your imagination running wild as you sleep, your subconscious showing you what's really on your mind or something else entirely? A bit of both and other things. I dream in color, and my dreams almost always have people from one time/place in my life mixed with people/places from other times/places. Things are familiar, but not exactly the way they should be. Like last night. I dreamed I was at college and at my current age. As I walked through campus, I noticed that they were building huge new dorms. The strange thing was that I was at one end of campus and the new buildings were way at the other end, although they appeared to be just behind the buildings in front of me.

5.) How often do you use cuss words? Does your use of cuss words vary on your moods or situations? Very little, and usually only when I get hurt, e.g., stub a toe or hit my finger with a hammer.

6.) Do you ever purposely lead people on so you can get what you want? No, I'm pretty open about what I want.

7.) When was the last time you did something you told yourself you wouldn't do? What was it? Remember that post from last week? I'm trying to forget it.

8.) If you could meet one musician who is no longer alive, who would it be? Mozart. I'm not sure the movie did him justice. I love his works - I can tell he was very full of life while composing them.

2 comments:

Holly Golightly said...

good answers.

xoxox
holly

Anonymous said...

I just thought that I should forewarn you that I am hijacking your questions!! All MINE!!!LOL...


Thanks!!

-Desire's Inspiration