Monday, October 20, 2008

Pervy Thoughts

I recently found my way to the Public Disgrace site (definitely NSFW). The idea behind the site is "women bound, stripped and punished in public". The preview clips show scenes of women being tied up in various positions and having a lot of different things done to her by men and women while in very public locations or staged scenes with many people. I don't really care for the scenes that were shot in public locations. The look on the faces of the people that weren't part of the cast go from complete disgust to complete enjoyment. Which to me is a distraction from the action going on between the cast members.

I do like the scenes where everyone is part of the cast. One of the videos is at a house where a dinner party is going on. The girl that is the object of the party is brought out in lingerie while everyone is dressed. She has to accept anything that the guests care to do to her. In one scene she's bound, put on the table where everyone is eating, and the various guests stimulate, slap, and abuse her as they wish. Everyone is obviously having a good time.

This is where my pervy thoughts come in. I'd love to change places with her! The story would start like other fantasies that I've posted - I'm out shopping for women's clothes and I'm caught by one or more women. They proceed to verbally humiliate me in the store and then lead me away to some house where there's other people gathered for the dinner party. They bring me in to the house secretly and take me up to the bathroom. They disrobe me, make sure I'm shaved completely from the neck down, then dress me up in the clothes I've just bought. They lead me down to the party on a leash with a ball-gag in my mouth, and have me serve the guests. At first they laugh at me and verbally humiliate me. I'm forced to kiss and lick the womens' feet. Later they become more physical - groping and fondling, and exposing me. As in the videos, this eventually leads to me being tied up or suspended in various positions while the women fuck me with hand-held and strap-on dildos and vibrators. I'm blindfolded and forced to suck cocks. Eventually after everyone has had their way with me, I'm tied up in some odd position, a strong vibrator is put in my ass, the women put their feet on my face and body, and then I'm forced to cum while everyone watches.

Yep, pervy thoughts for Monday. Any of the women readers want to share a picture or two of your feet, in heels or not, with me?

3 comments:

badside said...

Sheen, you little sissy whore! I LOVED reading your fantasy! You should post more of those here on the blog!

Bunny said...

I love how your mind works!

Anonymous said...

mmm very nice fantasy
;-)