Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Cold

Just like many of you out there, I've a cold. It started out as a scratchy throat on Sunday. I thought I was getting better, especially after running 5 miles after work last night. Today is a different story. Not much sleep in the last three nights due to my sinuses draining, and that even more so all day today. Argh! Green tea and Kleenex have been my companions today. And my voice sounds like I'm going through puberty again.

Question for the masses: Does having sex or masturbating while you are sick seem to just suck the life out of you? It seems like it has that effect on me.

4 comments:

Madame X said...

Sheen I would honestly have to say that when I am sick the LAST thing I want to do is have an orgasm.

I know!
Weird coming from me.

SheenV said...

I think I have a sinus infection. It doesn't even feel good to get it up.

Sam said...

I agree with madame X. I used to want to smoke more when I was sick (because I'm REALLY THAT stupid) but now that I don't smoke I just lay around and complain/blog when I'm sick. No sex by myself or with others.

PS I added you to my "frequent fliers" list of links.

PPS Sinus infection? Yuck. I hate those. Try Entex (by Rx only) but it dries up all the nastiness in your head. Of course, if you're a woman forget any other secretions. No lube at all. But it really works.

SheenV said...

Thanks Sam!