Monday, February 13, 2006

The Weekend in Review

The weekend went pretty well, a compromise between what I wanted and what I thought she would want.

We left a bit late for the city as I was held up from leaving work as early as I planned and had to get gas and cash, and also some flowers for her. She also worked on Friday. We both returned home about the same time and still had to pack our things. We hurried and left, reaching the hotel with about 20 minutes to spare before our 7:45PM dinner reservations. So only a bit of heavy kissing and fondling before walking to the restaurant. Dinner was fun! The food was great as expected and it was fun to have friends along. Thankfully, they needed to get home afterwards. As she and I walked back, she wanted to go somewhere for a drink. I was able to persuade her that we should go to one of the hotel's bars so we wouldn't have to go back out into the cold. It seemed like forever for her to drink one glass of wine while we watched the Olympic's Opening Ceremonies.

We finally ended went back to the room. She changed into very nice satin pajamas. I said that I brought some things for the bath. At first she didn't want to, but after I picked her up and carried her to the bath, she agreed. We took a nice bath together using one of those fizzy bath bombs. Back to the bed and I gave her a nice massage with the cocoa body butter followed by an extremely satisfying fuck for both of us. Morning came with another great fuck before we got out of bed. Side note: I love to have sex first thing in the morning in bed, but nothing is worse than morning breath and having to get out of bed to brush our teeth first. I'd rather stay in bed. Anyway, we showered, got some Starbucks, then headed home for the party. I wanted to stay later, but they moved the party up to 10AM because of the impending snow storm. Argh!

All in all, we had a great weekend. Another side note: I tried Trojan's spiral tipped condoms as they were given a good review. I can't say that I felt anything remarkably different than other condoms I've used, but they did their job.

3 comments:

Nettle said...

Next month, hubby and I get to have a night away without the kids... first time in two years...so I'm looking forward to it :)

Annette

Shay said...

Can I borrow you for a night? I REALLY need a massage.

SheenV said...

shay, Any time!! I'll bring the lotion and my hands, you bring yourself and some of the toys you have!