Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Need an Icon

And I want your help! Most bloggers have an icon in their profiles. I'd like to have one and I need either some suggested icons or some ideas for one. So, if you have a recommendation, either post it in the comments section or e-mail it to me. I know there are a lot of very creative people out there.

5 comments:

aughra said...

maybe something of a stocking?

sonia said...

The best icon is a photo of yourself. If not, something funny (like a dog with glasses, or a cat with headphones).

Thanks for the link, btw. I returned the favor.

Jody said...

maybe one of kays feet

Desireous said...

Hmm let me think on this...

Hugs
Des

Dee said...

Well, I ambled the interweb until I found a pic that appealed to me, and then cropped it to the most important part.

So perhaps just random looking on google images under whatever key-word excites you will give you some inspiration?

xx Dee