Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"Chocolate"

There, that's one simple word, three syllables. It conjures up warm and comfortable thoughts in my head and body. They say that chocolate is a comfort food for women. What about us guys? (Or maybe its the crossdresser in me that makes it my comfort food?) Anyway, I *love* chocolate. NOT milk chocolate. It has to be dark, bittersweet, velvety, and melt-in-your-mouth. Great chocolate is almost as great as great sex. Sex and chocolate - now there's a combination. I wonder if anyone makes a good dark chocolate body paint....

[Ok, now I'm imagining that episode of Seinfeld when George is combining pastrami and sex. He's in bed with a woman in the middle of things when he pokes his head out of the covers to reach for the pastrami sandwich and takes a bite. Argh! That just ruined my vision.]

Chocolate and beer - another great combination. Not just any beer. It has to be a porter, dark and velvety just like the chocolate.

My favorite chocolate is Trader Joe's Pound Plus 70% Dark Chocolate bar. I've tried a lot of different US and European brands and for me, TJ's combines high quality with low price. Lindt, Ghirardelli, Scharffen Berger are exceptional chocolatiers. Hershey's Special Dark will do if there's only that and milk chocolate to choose from. Snow Caps are always a treat when I go to the movies. And espresso beans covered in dark chocolate are a tasty combination.

Enough writting, now to eat some!!

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

Oooh yeah I love chocolate too... I'm thinking homemade fudge, made from dark chocolate. Ok, now mush it around in your hand, and spread it over my stomach.

ok I'm out of ideas. you? ;)

Thanks for visiting my HNT post.

Oh, and I've gotta say that I agree with you on stockings... they're way better than pantyhose, and far more comfy than thigh highs cause you don't have to worry about them falling down & becoming knee highs.

SheenV said...

lara, I like your idea! I'll spread it around only if I can then lick it off...