I haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes:
1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life? That's a tough on to answer. Running a half-marathon? Eagle Scout? My job (or not getting laid-off)? College degree? They all don't seem too significant in the grand scheme of things.
2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future? I want to go back to college to get an MBA. I want to finally fix the garage floor and repave the driveway. I want to run another half-marathon. I want to go to Disney World (Scheduled for next month. I've never been.) I want to keep employed. Again, none of these seem to be too significant.
3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find? My Plaxo.com profile (empty); a reference to a financial advisor (not me); a reference to a lawyer in Texas (not me); a genealogy reference (not me); a donation to my college (me); and then a lot of not-me references. It really depends on how I spell my name - proper name or nickname, with/without middle initial. Same for pictures.
4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)? John Cooper (former OSU football coach), Eddie George (former OSU football player & Heisman Trophy winner), and Woody Hayes (former OSU football coach). Man, I need to get out more!
5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero? There are a lot of people that I admire. Growing up near the Pro Football Hall of Fame, we'd go to the parade and the enshrinement ceremonies every year. I'd hear the players and coaches talk about how the game changed their lives for the better and such. Very inspiring when you're six, and still a very positive message from today's inductees. I never played organized football. Listening to these guys talk about the game makes me want to strap the cleats on and toss the pigskin around.
6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks? Depends on how famous. There's a sportscaster in probably less than six. For more than six, I am related to Madonna through marriage. My father's cousin married a woman who's grand father was a brother of Madonna's great-grand father. I just found this out recently.
1 comment:
sheen, madonna needs your help in securing the adoption of that second african child!
Post a Comment