I missed a few Weirdness Wednesday's so here's a mash-up of the last three:
WW #53
1. Is there a particular smell that turns you on? If so what is it? Vanilla! Vanilla extract, lotion, frosting, candles, anything that has a strong vanilla smell really gets to me.
3. When you browsing a book store for reading material, do you find yourself checking out a book solely based on the cover design? Sometimes. A really bad cover (i.e., cheesy) is a mark for a bad book.
5. How long do you think could you disappear for until someone would notice your absence and start looking for you? At work, most of the day I think. At home, about 2 minutes.
Wednesday Weirdness #52
1.) What items (if any) do you get embarrassed to purchase? Nothing much anymore. Going shopping for girl clothes used to be, but not anymore.
2.) What sexual position do you and your partner/significant other use most? Missionary. I really like to be on top. Its more fun to have her on top, but I need to be on top to really get off.
6.) How do you feel about anal sex? If using a dildo or vibe on myself counts, then I do like it. I haven't asked her to use a strap-on on me. And I'd have to find a very beautiful TS to take a cock in me.
Wednesday Weirdness #51: Story Time Edition
1.) Tell us how you picked the blog nickname that you write under. Were you considering using a different pseudonym or was the one you wound up with your first pick? I thought about a few different ones. "Jan" is part of my Yahoo ID, but I didn't think it was very memorable. "Sheen" is kind of androgynous, and I do like the character on "Jimmy Neutron". I had to add the "V" as someone else had the name already. "V" is also my middle initial, and is 5 in Roman numerals (my fav number).
2.) Tell us about your worst oral sex experience. She doesn't really like giving head, so I can't say I've had a great oral experience to compare it to. And she doesn't like receiving either, so just when I'm starting to have some fun down there, she pulls me back up. I'm taking volunteers to give me a great experience!
6.) Tell us about the weirdest sexual proposition you've ever been faced with. None yet. Anyone want to propose something?
No comments:
Post a Comment