"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
This week's rental car. It looks nice, but it has a worn 32,000 miles on it.
Here's another view from my room's balcony. A few golfers in the distance.
I bought these socks on the last trip, and the shoes on this trip. The panties are from a while ago. I love how they match! I really love the socks!! I wish I could wear them with shorts out and around.
It felt nice to be out in the breeze...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They do look like nice socks. And I can imagine how a nice breeze would enhance the wearing.
5 comments:
They do look like nice socks. And I can imagine how a nice breeze would enhance the wearing.
Would you mind sharing who made those socks?
Treacle - I bought them at Target.
I wasn't picturing the socks correctly when you mentioned them in earlier posts. Now that I see them, LOVE em!
-Badside
Oh, I love those socks. And matching panties? Love it.
Post a Comment