Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This week's new shoes:
I like the buckle detail.
Round toe.
Nice block heel. Much easier to walk in than a pointed heel.



Need a better picture of the pants. They're from The Limited and have a pin-tucked front, low waist, and very flared legs. And they are very comfortable! I could wear them all day.

This week's hotel room. Its divided into two rooms.





And here's this week's rental car. A convertible!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like Mia Isabella!

The hotel room looks like it's out of a cartoon.

PL

SheenV said...

The hotel is a bit different. Its an Indigo, Holiday Inn's "spa" boutique chain, and it is in Miami Lakes, FL. So it has all the bright colors a nature pictures to help one relax. I like the wide-screen TV's and multi-headed showers. Now if there were just some place to go around here crossdressed...

Anonymous said...

Looks nice. A bit bright maybe, but I've never been to Miami Lakes.

Oribi said...

I'm definitely jealous of the rental car.