Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Once again I'm writing this in the airplane on my way to Miami. The terminal in Philly was unusually warm for it being cool and rainy this morning. Here's a picture of a cute girl that sat across from me eating cereal with her sister. I was hoping she would take off her shoes, or at least dangle them while we waited, but no luck. We boarded on time and sat on the runway for about an hour.


This week its a Tuesday through Friday trip as I took last Thursday, Friday, and yesterday off to drive out to Ohio for a long Easter weekend. One highlight of the trip was a visit to the Professional Football Hall of Fame. I used to go there quite a bit when I was a child, and I haven't been there in about 10 years. If you're in the area it is worth a visit. I also stopped at Ben Heggy's to feed my chocolate addiction.

Other than work, the activities I'm planning for this week's trip are running Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and going to see Beer Wars at the movie theater Thursday night. Its a documentary and discussion on the craft beer industry. I think they could have picked a better tittle for it.

As for other crossdressing activities, I brought down a different outfit that I had been over the last few trips. This time its a pair of jeans from The Limited that I'm on the fence about. I'll take some pictures and let you be the judge. I like the rivets on the front, but I'm not real thrilled about the back side. And I do want to buy a new pair of heels. Maybe that's what the jeans need. Anyway, I think I want to go back to that adult store from the last trip. They probably see enough strange things in any given day that a guy in women's clothes probably doesn't phase them, and I won't mind if it does. I just need to steer clear of the guys that hang out near the viewing booths. Now if they were women I wouldn't mind the attention...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn, that airport babe is sexy! there is nothing hotter than cell-phone captures, huh?