- We ate a BJ's Brewhouse Monday night after we checked into the hotel. Good brews and good food. The porter was yummy, and the Imperial stout potent, just as they should be.
- The hotel room is pretty cool! We're at the Marriott. Good luck: I'm in a a room with a big flat-panel TV. Bad luck: I didn't realize until Tuesday morning that they forgot to put out one of those little bottles of shampoo in the room, and I didn't bring any. Soap and the little bottle of conditioner did an okay job for the day.
- This part of California (just south of San Francisco) is pretty cool. The people are very nice and the weather is great.
- We ate at Jack In The Box for lunch yesterday. They don't have them in the Philly area, and my boss hadn't been to one since he was a kid. Better than McD's, but I ate enough calories and fat to last me a couple days, lol.
- We ate a Carpaccio's in San Mateo last night. The mahi mahi was delish, as was the Anchor porter on tap.
- I think we'll end the trip a day early as work is going faster than we thought.
- Someone told me that Desmond Tutu was on our flight from Philly to SFO on Monday.
- I'm tired. I don't sleep well on trips. The jet lag, the hotel sounds, and the strange bed all have something to do with it. As might be the porn and masturbation that I was doing to pass the time once I got back to the room. If I had only brought the video-out cable for my laptop, I could have hooked it up to the flat-screen and watched porn on it.
"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
More random thoughts from this trip:
1 comment:
Definitely got to remember that video out cable next time!
I have never been to Jack-in-the-Box. Or Sonic. Or In-and-Out Burger. Guess I'm just missing out.
Post a Comment