Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day, Election Day (here in Pennsylvania), and ...

TMI Tuesday #132

1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings? Chocolate chip waffles with butter and real maple syrup.

2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart? A beautiful pair of legs, heels, stockings, and a nice skirt to show them all off. And don't be afraid to raise that skirt a little higher!

3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate? Yes, about 15 years ago in St. Maartin's. None of us went top- or bottom-less on purpose. I went into the ocean with one of the girls. Her one-piece had a halter top, that, when she was hit by a big wave, came loose and she was then sitting topless in the water with me standing about 10 ft. from her. I was thinking "Do I help her up? Do I help her get her top back on? Do I cover her with my hands?" I had just met her and the other folks I was with the day before, so I just did the gentlemanly thing and looked away while she put the top back up. Anyway, I didn't have my glasses on, so I didn't get the perfect view of those lovely ta-tas.

4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)? Any song by Cheryl Crow. A friend who I wanted to date kind of looked like her. She was hung up on an old boyfriend at the time. Looking back, I'm glad it never went anywhere.

5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever? That's a tough question as they've all been good.

Bonus (as in optional): Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures or you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see? Actually, the only pictures that I rather not have people see of me are on my Flickr account, all without a face, so anyone who know me in real life wouldn't know they are of me.

No comments: