Tuesday, April 01, 2008

If you were looking for an April Fool's post here today, well then, April Fool's! There's none here. lol So on to ...

TMI #129:

1. How are your March Madness picks doing? or What is your favorite event? I didn't pick any this year since my Buckeyes didn't make it.

2. What is the best April Fool's joke - EVER? Still waiting for it...

3. Valentine's Day - bogus holiday or romantic holiday? A little bit of both. Real because its a good day to remind all of us to be romantic lest we forget. Bogus because of all the trappings of the commercialization of it.

4. If you made any New Year's Resolutions have you broken them yet? or What have you done lately to make yourself a better person? No resolutions. Better person: I'm volunteering at my parish every month, I did a science presentation for the parochial school kids, and I'm volunteering to help organize a 5K running race this month.

5. If you believe in 'regret', what is your biggest regret? If you don't believe in 'regret', what do you call 'errors in judgment' or 'missed opportunities' in your philosophy of life? I call them regrets, but its tough to say if any of them are the "biggest". What may seem like a big regret today might actually be the biggest (or least) significant event had I made the other decision. Do I regret causing that car accident last year? I sure do. But suppose it did not happen. What then could have occurred? Maybe someone may have hit me, or the person I hit could have been hit by someone else only worse. Or nothing at all. I would not be the person I am today without it, not that it was something that I would want to happen had I known beforehand. Throw me a rope, I think I'm in too deep today...

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about four things about yourself, one of which isn't true.
Argh! I did this one once at a training session as an ice breaker and I had a hard time making up a convincing lie. Sorry if these are incredibly dull!
  1. I'm left handed.
  2. I'm the youngest of four siblings.
  3. I have the same name as someone famous.
  4. I don't take checks or credit cards - cash only!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

I know what you mean on the regrets. Without x there would be no y, so why regret x?

I think #4 is not correct - you probably take credit card via Paypal! (Okay, so I don't have a clue . . . help me out?)

Happy TMI!

Ashly Star said...

Great answers. Good for you on 4. I flipping love your response to 5 too. I agree with that you're saying. =D

I've no clue on your bonus. Is 4 the untrue one? Lol. Maybe 2? I dunno. Which is it? =p

Happy TMI!

SheenV said...

Nope, I'm right handed! I told you my answers would be lame.

Anonymous said...

I added you to my links lsit on my blog. I put a note about it in my most recent post. :)