I saw this over at Unspeakable Axe and thought it would be interesting. The Q&A comes from Isabella. Here are the rules:
“You’re welcome to post it on your blogs. You must call it the Smut Meme (obvious reasons, I’d hope), you must link to me in the title, and you must tag 2 people, and link to them as well. Oh, and you must post this little blurb of instructions at the beginning, like I’ve just done. Got it? Ok then. The idea is to pick one or the other, even if you prefer neither. I’ll go first. If you want to play along you can answer the questions in the comments.”
1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream: Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate!! If you doubt me, go back to my Valentine's Day post.
2: Leather or PVC: Leather. It obviously has a natural feel to it, and it retains a person's scent better (as in leather shoes).
3: Outdoor Sex or Indoor sex: Indoor, better temperature control, no bugs. Never had outdoor sex, not that I don't want to. But not on hard rocks, or dirt. Can I bring an cushion?
4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed: In bed. The jacuzzi is good for fore- and after- play!
5. Bad Sex or No Sex: No sex. I'd rather do it myself than have bad sex.
6. Dominate or Be Dominated: Be dominated, please!! I'm so much the sub, Ma'am.
7. Thigh highs or Body stocking: Can this be stockings and a garter belt? Feet, legs and hosiery are three of my fetishes, and stockings do so much for all three!
8. Fast or Slow: Slow. Let's make it as long and pleasurable as possible.
9. Rough or Gentle: Gentle, and tease me as long as you can!
10. Bite or Suck: Suck, it feels sooo much better.
11. Role-play or Reality: Tough one, and Reality wins. Its much more erotic.
12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To: Dirty talking to me. I'm not much for saying dirty stuff, I think I'd sound too funny. A dirty-talking woman is a real turn on.
13. Edible panties or No Panties: No panties if only those two choices. I'd prefer that we're both wearing panties, maybe a matching set!
14. Spanking paddle or Barehanded: Barehanded as it is much more personal.
15. Landing Strip or Kojak: Landing strip - something to see through the sheer panties!
16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck: Multiple sessions.
17. Moaning or Screaming: "Hopefully she is moaning and I am screaming." as Axe said it best!
18. Older WoMen or Young WoMen: (I added the "Wo" to the original question) I've always gone for older women, and still do. However, now that I'm 41, it does seem kind of kinky to have someone half my age dominate me.
19. Three-way or No Way: Three-way for sure! A Mistress, a female sub, and me would be the best combination. I thought about two Mistresses, which would also be cool, but it would be better to have two subs serve Her, and She would have us do all kinds of kinky things for Her pleasure.
20. Swing or No Swinging: No swinging for now. I've never tried it, and have been interested in it. However, it has to be with the right people in the right situation.
So I have to tag two people? Argh! Ok, the last two people to visit my blog came from Shay's and Dark Lady's blog. So if Shay and Dark Lady visit: Tag! Your it!
5 comments:
love your answers sub boy
Perfect answer on #13. You may kiss my stockinged feet now. ;-)
Anna, Thank you, Ma'am!
Bunny, Anytime, any place!!
OLDER WOMAN HERE, just turned 49 yesterday :)
Could it be chocolate and whipped cream? And are you sure sex outside on a warm windy day doesn't just sound perfect? I know, for me, that is better than any indoor sex I have ever had.
Have a nice day SheenV
evening, There's no way you're 49, not with that hot bod and pole dancing ability! Now you've got me thinking about your suggestions!!
Post a Comment