"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Sunday, April 13, 2008
The Anchor bar and gift shop: A selection of the beer: The brew kettles: Hops!! And that's quite a treasure with hop prices as high as they are today. That's where they're at - DeHaro and Mariposa: A spider at Fisherman's Wharf. There's one like it at the Philly Art Museum. Alcatraz! from Fisherman's Wharf: Fisherman's Wharf A self portrait:
4 comments:
We have one of those spiders here in Grand Rapids too! We had several on display one summer, but only one stayed permanently. They're cool!
Love these pics, they bring your previous post to life.
Those are great pics and i enjoyed reading your posts about it.I'm thinking of maybe going there later in the year.
I agree with the ladies...nice pics!
God I love Anchor Steam. And SF for that matter!
Post a Comment