Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Anyone been to Anaheim, CA? I'm heading there next week for a conference, and possibly Menlo Park. Anything other than Disneyland to see?

On to TMI Tuesday!

1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger? Almost any! lol Seriously, there'd have to be some attraction, even if it were just a peck on the cheek. I'm not one to let just anyone get into my space without some attraction. Nice perfume - check, pretty face - check, nice legs - check, low-cut shirt or high-cut skirt - check. I'm easy to please.

2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason? I've never texted. Why text when I can call?

3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone? Its been a few years. It was her 40th birthday. She thought we were just going over to a friends house for swimming and grilling. I think she was more surprised at who was there than the party itself.

4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)? I used to walk or run everyday until the stress fracture. I had another MRI two weeks ago. I should have called the doctor the day after I had it taken, but I did some walking on the tread mill last week and finally called him yesterday. Bad move. The fracture is not completely healed yet. There is some soreness, but no swelling, so I don't think I screwed it up too badly. More rest for now.

5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships? Longest: 15 years. Shortest: a few weeks.

Bonus (as in optional): What is missing from your life? Time. There's so much I want to do, and there'll never be enought time to do it all.

5 comments:

Mariposa said...

I hear you...there is just so much to do so little time! ;)

My chinese friedn told me to make sure all clocks at home are working well and THAT will solve that... ;) I love Feng Shui...but I doubt if that will solver it! LOL

Naughty Endevours said...

Always something to do and no where near enough hours in the day.
You couldn't be more right!

Argentine Rocket said...

Nothing to see in Anaheim, I'm afraid... Unless you're willing to drive 2 hours to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. Totally worth the trip, some great trails to run on... Joshua Tree National Park is also beautiful.

Ashly Star said...

So much to do in such little time! Lol.

Great TMI answers!

Good luck finding something of interest to do in Anaheim too, lol. =D

badside said...

Anaheim eh? Hmmm, if you don't mind driving up to Hollywood, you can see the Frederick's of Hollywood store there. They have their "Lingerie Museum" in the store, it's really a display area with a bunch of old lingerie that famous people wore. Interesting for the lingerie aficionado. Menlo Park is near the Stanford Shopping Mall, good place to shop and people watch. And don't miss Fry's Electronics if you're a gadget freak, you could literally spend hours in there!