Monday, March 10, 2008

Business Trip to Disneyland, Day 1:
-My morning flight out was cancelled, then rescheduled to 4:55PM. Not happy about this. Will arrive very late in California.
-No porn at the Philly airport. Since when did airports not sell porn? Argh! I wanted to get a Hustler. Not that I like some of the crap they put in their magazine - I just wanted the free DVD that comes with it. Maybe I'll pick it up in Chicago for the connecting flight. Nope, we landed too late for that.
-I practically ran to the connecting flight, just made it. Everyone on the plane, then the co-pilot says that the pilot had a flat tire on the way to the airport. We leave 1 hour later.
-I get to the Orange County airport at 10:30PM. I have to wait until 11PM for the next shuttle to the Disneyland Hotel. While waiting I see a pretty blonde in one of those long sweaters that are in these days. But, she's wearing leggings, so no skin exposure.
-Not sure if you've ever been to Disneyland (or Disneyworld), but there are many details to remind you where you're at:
Donald Duck in the wallpaper in the bathroom:

Mickey hands holding the bathroom lights:
Mouse ears on the toiletries:

Day 2: The seminar starts off well. Meet lots of people. See more mouse ear details:
My rewards for participating in the discussions:



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of airport doenst sell porn???? im confused.

doll said...

Thanks for posting the photos of the mickey hand and ears, I just love them. Can't believe there was no porn at the airport, you will have to go prepared in future.

Bunny said...

Maybe airports have gone family-friendly?

I love all the little touches at Disney. They really put a lot of thought into it. Don't know if it justifies their exorbitant prices though . . .

Hope you enjoy your stay in CA!

badside said...

I didn't know Hustler has DVD's in with the magazine, what a great idea. Is that special or is it every month?

Rat In A Cage said...

Holy marketing overload. Some of that stuff is pretty funny though.

SheenV said...

Yeah, airports were one of the best places to buy porn. Philly did have Playboy, but that doesn't really count. Then I missed it in Chicago as my flight was late getting there and I had no time before the connecting flight. And the bookstore was closed by the time I reached Orange County Airport.

Some magazines like Hustler do package a DVD with the magazine. Not sure if its all the time or not.