No, I'm not dead. Overworked and underfucked - yes, dead - no. Its been a hella long and busy past few weeks so I haven't been able to post. Argh! Anyway, here's some random thoughts for today and, of course, TMI at the end.
I think I'm finally over the worst of the allergies that plagued me in May, as well as a sinus infection. I had a hard time running all of May. Sunday's run in the rain was one of the best since April.
Flickr porn is a wonderful thing. There's one person that's blocking me, and I wish there was a way for me to make amends so they will un-block me.
I'm editing my link list on the right side. Hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the week. I wish there were an easy way to do it rather than type in all that html code. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.
Mmmm, beer. Support you local microbrew or brew pub! Ask me for suggestions.
TMI Tuesday:
1. Should guys wear pink? Sure, a pink oxford shirt looks great especially if you have a tan (but not a sunburn). Pink pants, t-shirt, socks - probably not. Pink dress shorts - maybe if they have little lobsters or palm trees embroidered on them. Pink underwear - well, I do already. I kind of think of it as my little secret under my clothes.
2. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Open if it is just a peck on the lips or cheek. Closed if it is more than that - closing my eyes really helps me concentrate on how it feels.
3. What is the first "non-physical" feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive? Voice. I talk to a lot of different people on the phone throughout the day about various technical issues. I've never met most of them, and we don't talk about our personal lives, so their voice is the only thing I know about them. There are certain people who have very attractive voices, so even if I'm disagreeing with them, its tough to feel anger.
4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Oh yes! Showering or bathing with her is lots 'o fun!
5. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? Hmm, two different animals there. Receiving amazing oral sex is all about my pleasure. Having amazing sex is all about her pleasure. Do I really have to decide?! lol
Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say? "Just because you thought your father should have finished off Saddam doesn't mean that you have to waste American lives and tax dollars to prove yourself to him. He would be more impressed if you accomplished something good in your life."
2 comments:
Overworked and underfucked just sounds like a shitty deal, lol.
Allergies suck as well. Mine have been trying to murder me I believe. Running in the rain is nice though.
You could use a blog roll from blogrolling.com. You can have more than one so you could make a few different ones since you seperate them under different categories. You login in there, add or subtract the links. You only have to place the html code(s) on your template once. Of course it'd take a while to get all your links typed into there but meh. I dunno, just an idear.
Great answers for your TMI. I love a good voice. Boyfriend has a deep, soothing voice. It does wonders in calming me down or other things that inflict sudden changes in my moods. :) Happy Tuesday!
Great TMI answers! To whom could your bonus be directed? I second it . . . Happy TMI!
Post a Comment