Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ran another 5K last night, 23:35 was my time. Not my best, but you should have seen the hill at mile 2! It was about 3/4 mile long and up, up, up it went! This was the first time I had run this specific race. I knew there was a hill and had no idea of the incline. In retrospect I think I could have run a bit faster. That is the goal for next year. In the mean time, I've registered for the Philly Distance Run, a 13.1 mile half marathon in September. This will be my first half marathon so no time goal just yet.

Fish: One of the sucker fish has shuffled off to the great ocean. I figured out over the weekend how to get the filter that the neighbors gave working, and it really needs to be replaced. It is also missing the carbon filter section. I think the fish died because too many toxins are building up in the tank. We replaced some water today, and I plan to go to the aquarium store to buy a new filter, another sucker fish, gravel to replace the sand in the tank, and a siphon to clean the tank easier. Maybe even one of those little toy deep sea divers to put on the bottom.

TMI Time again!

1. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? More courage. I'm a chicken when it comes to needles and blood. I've always been afraid of giving blood, something that we should all do.

2. Have you ever gone to court for anything? Yes. What for? To contest a speeding ticket. Luckily I spoke to the police officer before the hearing and he agreed to drop the charges since it was my first offence. No more speeding to the Post Office during lunch for me!

3. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do? Phone sex. I said to myself that I wouldn't do it again. But... I was alone Saturday afternoon for a few hours and surfing for porn on the Internet led to masturbation which led to needing more than just that to get off in a big way.

4. Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation? No. When I was a kid our vacations were just day trips to Cedar Point. I went on Spring Break only once in college and we unknowingly went to Marco Island, FL, where it was mostly retired folks.

5. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone who's name you never knew? Not yet!

Bonus (as in optional): What is the best way to mend a broken heart? Go out and do something, anything, just don't sit at home and dwell on it.

No comments: