Yea!!! Thanks to advice from Amorous Rocker I now have better control over my blog roll. If there's anything I can do for you, Rocker, please let me know.
Today is just one of those days. It surface-of-the-sun hot out there, nice and cool in here in the A/C, and my mind is wandering ... what would be a good fantasy for this afternoon be ...
... There's a knock at my door. I quickly pull on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and answer the door. There are two women saying they are taking a poll of people's Internet surfing habits and would like to ask a few questions if they could. The blond is a 20-ish girl wearing lime-green capri pants, a white polo shirt, and white kitten heels. The clothes are a bit tight on her curvy figure, but not too tight. The other woman is in her mid 40's, shoulder length straight black hair, white blouse, khaki skirt, and black pumps. I agree and they start asking away - a lot of 'yes/no' questions. After about five minutes I ask how much more. They say there's 100 questions, so I ask them to come in from the heat.
The ladies take a seat on the couch and I in a chair across from them. As they ask their questions I can't help but noticed their legs, shoes, and very pretty looks. Some of the questions has to do with my browser and links, and I tell them that I was on the Internet when they knocked. "It would be easier to answer your questions if we go over to the computer," I suggest, but really I just need to adjust myself as I'm getting a bit excited. We walk over to the den. I have a bench at the computer desk and recliner off to the side. The older woman sits in the recliner and the girl sits next to me. "Ooops," I say as I notice that I left a porn site up. "No problem" the woman says, "we're interested in your Internet usage, no matter the site. Can you pull up you usage history for us?" I do, and we all see that for the past two hours I've been visiting a variety of porn sites, blogs, and chat sites. The girl is busy taking notes while the woman asks questions about the sites, how long I was at each one, how did I get from one site to another, etc. The mix of the girl's perfume and perspiration scent is really arousing me. The lack of underwear under these shorts is certainly not helping hide my growing erection. The women asks me to navigate to one of the sites and then asks some questions - why that site, what is appealing about it, etc.
Well, the site is one of the porn blogs I have listed on my blog, and on it are a lot of pictures of lesbians. I tell her that the site is one of my favorites as the pictures are all very large and clear, and the selection of women on it is excellent. "What do you do when you visit this site?" she asks. "Um, well, maybe mark down 'personal solo entertainment' " I say sheepishly. The girl next to me lets out a conceited sigh. The woman has slipped out of her shoes, exposing manicured toes that I can't take my eyes off of. She repeats a question snapping me out of my stare. "I told you to enter in this address," she says and rattles it off again. I type it in and it takes me to something like a chat room. The girl then takes over, typing in a few things and hitting a few buttons on the site. "This will take a few minutes," she says. "Our system is downloading all of your bookmarks and histories. It will examine them and then make recommendations for better sites for you to look at."
While we wait, the woman gets a few things out of her purse while the girl talks to me. I can't help but look down her shirt. The woman takes my hand and cuffs it to one side of the bench, the girl grabs the other hand and does the same. "What's going on?!" I ask urgently. They, however, are busy cuffing my ankles too. "We will judge the effectiveness of the computer's suggestions by monitoring the effect the suggested sites have on you," the woman says. The girl pulls my shirt up and pulls my shorts down. "Uh, another shave one," she says rolling her eyes. On the screen pops up a new site, porno movies. The girl starts one and sits back. The movie is of two girls and a guy going at it. The action isn't too different than other things I've seen, but the clarity of the video is outstanding, as is the sound. I find myself erect again and enjoying the video. I think that I wish I could touch myself, like I see the girl next to me doing to herself. The video ends in about 5 minutes, and she starts another one up. Great action on screen, and the girl is obviously enjoying it too. This goes on for another thirty minutes. My cock is so in need of a touch. The woman tells the girl to go to the next site, more videos. Same routine, but now the girl opens her pants and lifts her shirt. The woman gives her a look of disdain. The girl says "Oh, come on! How can I sit here and do nothing?! You're just as turned on as he is."
The woman says "Well, I guess it can't hurt. He is restrained." And she then takes her skirt off. No panties - cool! "How about me?" I ask. "Well, we are seeing the desired effects. I guess it can't hurt to help you," the woman says as she lifts her feet up to my cock. I almost lose it right then, and quickly regain my composure. As we watch she slowly massages my cock and balls with her feet. "A real pro," I think to myself as she's doing things to me in ways that are really satisfying. There's a knock at the door. "Oh shit!" I say as I hear the door open. "Mandy, Karla, are you here?" a woman's voice calls. "In here," the girl responds, not even trying to cover me or her up. "Do all the guys in this neighborhood do nothing but jerk off at the computer?" the new woman asks as she looks at me. "And you two - still joining in, huh?" she laughs.
"Alright, finish up, we need to move on." The women start to re-dress, and I ask "Please??!" looking down at my throbbing cock. "You do it," the new woman says to the girl. "Do I have to? Again?" she answers. The two women stand and look at her with raised eyebrows. The girl then takes me in hand and begins pumping. She's not happy about it. "Um, there's some lube in the drawer," I suggest. "Fine!" she scoffs, gets the lube and pours it on me. She keeps pumping away. "Come on, cum already!" she says angrily. But knowing that it bothers her, I try to hold back for as long as I can. She works on me with one hand, then the other, then back to the first. I'm moaning and writhing in pleasure, but not cumming. All these years of edging are really coming in handy (pun intended). Ten minutes must have passed by now and she's still pumping. "My god," the new woman says, "Am I going to have to do it for you?" The girl says "I'm doing the best that I can. He just won't cum." and she slaps by balls. "Yes!!!" I scream out as I begin shooting streams of cum into the air, my back arched backwards. I cum hard and I cum long. I'm out of breath from my orgasm, my body shivering in pleasure....
No comments:
Post a Comment