MILF: Most people would be put off by a road closure and detour. Not me. Instead of zipping up 309 to get to work as my entrance is closed, I take the detour. And am I ever thankful. Without having to take the detour, I never would have experienced the joy of seeing the MIFL that walks along one of the roads every morning. Today was just a bit better. She was on my side of the road wearing a hot pink jogging bra and tight black shorts. OMG! What a hottie! As I was driving by she was bent over tying her shoe lace giving be a great view of her incredible ass, then she stood up and turned giving me another great view of her incredible bust. I know, you are all saying "Get a life!" or "Take some pictures!". I just see it as one small thing in this world that makes going to work something to look forward to.
Fish: Things in the tank are much better now. I tossed all the old sand in the bottom, added new gravel, a new filter, and a plastic alligator. The fish seem much happier. I also found that there are two living sucker fish in the tank. When I took all the fish out to clean the tank I counted only one sucker live fish. Then when I took out the rocks I found another live sucker fish hiding. No telling how long that dead one I removed last week was in there.
TMI Time (and late) again!
1. Does the carpet match the drapes? The carpet has much less gray than the drapes. I've been going gray since I was 20, and I'm just starting to go gray in other places.
2. Have you ever used personal information about someone to blackmail them? I actually did once when I was a teen. I failed my first driving test, and my brother was the only one other than my dad that knew. I told him that if he told anyone else that I'd expose his secret porn stash. If he only knew of the stash I have now...
3. What is your favorite thing to lick? The answer is intuitively obvious.
4. Have you ever had sex in a place of worship? (i.e., church, temple, mosque, etc.) No, and I don't think I'll put it on the list.
5. If you watch video porn, do you buy it in a store, from a catalog, online, or download it? LINK!!! ;) I've bought a few in a store and have downloaded some. See the links at the bottom right. I'd rather download the free stuff. After watching a video a few times the "newness" wears off and its just not as exciting to watch over and over. Its almost like I want to be able to direct the actors - "Do that again, do that just a little bit longer, get a close-up of that."
Bonus (as in optional): How often, if ever, do you "fake it?" No, a man's orgasm is pretty evident.
1 comment:
I think alike you about that Bonus question, but many are telling me wrong...I wonder how they proceed...lololol...
Post a Comment