Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Fish: A neighbor is moving and they can't take their fish with them, so I'm now the proud owner of a fish tank and fish. There are three types of fish and I'm not sure what they are. I'll post a picture soon and you can help me figure them out.


Hot MILF: On my daily commute to work since May I've noticed this really hot MILF walking every morning. Not sure if she's just out walking or walking to work. She's about 5'9" or so, average build, dark hair down past her shoulders, very pretty face, and always wears Capri pants. She makes my commute something to look forward to (in addition to listening to Preston & Steve on WMMR). If I get the chance I'll take a picture and post it so we can all share in her goodness.


And now for TMI Tuesday:

1. What is the meanest thing you've ever done/said to a lover/loved one? "Mean" is a matter of perception. She probably thought that when I told her that I crossdress was the meanest thing. See #7 for what I think was the meanest thing I did.


2. Have you ever had sex on an elevator? Not yet....


3. Have you ever lied about a rash and said it was a birthmark? OR Have you ever lied about a birthmark and said it was a rash? No, but I do lie about a scar I have on the side of my chest - "Yep, it was a knife fight. You should have seen what I did to the other guy..."


4. Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach/pool? Argh, not yet either. I'd like to do it in the pool. Not on a beach - too many places for sand to get into and grind.


5. How old are you? How old do you feel? =P I'm 40, and I feel like I'm 25. In fact, I feel better than I did at 25. I've been a runner since I was 19 and I'm in the best shape of my life. I still have clothes that I wear today that I had when I was 19.


6. Have you or your partner been injured so badly during sex that you/they had to go to the hospital? No, and that's one thing that I hope doesn't happen!


7. Have you been to a strip club or "titty bar"? (Hooters does NOT count.) If so, did you get a lap dance? Sure! Several time in several other states. Yeah, the first two times it was kind of neat, but then it was kind of like "Ewe!! Where's she been before me?!" I haven't been to one of those places in over 10 years and I don't really have plans on going to one again.


Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a "blog crush" (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven't met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? (Link, please, if you dare!) =P Of course, and their links are to the right. Not naming names to protect the innocent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean you have a "less regular" crush on lil ol me? :batting lashes:

(I do love irregular crushes, they're so much more, well, not regular lol)

SheenV said...

Slip, No, I'd say I have more than regular crush on you! Your knowledge and love for lingerie is what keeps me hanging on. I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture of you, but that's no matter. Keep me fed with lots of lingier!