American Apparel. The latest store I'm lusting over. Lusting over again for the millionth time more like it. Browsing their women's clothes on their website just drives up my lust factor in a huge way. Now I know what you're thinking, even for a crossdresser, those clothes are just out of my age bracket (i.e., non-college aged). Yet I lust after them none the less. Who cares if they aren't age-appropriate when I'm in my own house? Maybe the reason for it is that when I see those sexy clothes on those comely models, I just want to wear them to experience the feeling of wearing them. I'm no where near having the right body type to pull off wearing them.
So what's got me so hot and bothered? Over the knee socks. Not as alluring as sheer stockings, but I imagine that they feel delicious. And they give a different look to a woman's legs. I need a pair (or three). I could wear them under jeans or pants and no one would know the difference. Then there's the mesh body suit, the shiny body suit (in black), the mesh running short, the tiny running short, and the shiny hot short (in black again). Not for outdoor wear for me, of course (but I might try if I were somewhere far away). And I could go on for a long time about getting into their bras and panties. Just amazing.
2 comments:
Those teeny terry shorts are scrumpdiddlyicious neighbor! Great find, I'll have to bookmark that store!
-Badside
Great post! I forget about all the cool stuff American Apparel has. :-)
Post a Comment