"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Friday, February 13, 2009
Not much going on these days. This afternoon I'm at home just catching up on a lot of things and having some "me" time before having to go out with friends tonight. If I had planned my afternoon better I would have gone out shopping for some new women's clothes. The sales these days can't be beat and all of the nice pink & red frilly things are out for Valentine's Day. A few new pairs of satin panties would be the perfect thing right now. And I'm still lusting after a new pair of heels. Anyway, this afternoon its just me, a few of my favorite clothes, and my computer - surfing for porn and trying to chat with anyone to pass the time.
4 comments:
I think you would like my blog, so would your readers...i'm documenting a huge scrapbook made by a leg fetishist in the 1950's.
http://galsgamsgarters.blogspot.com/
Wait a few days and catch the post-V-day sales ^_^ I bet you'll find some really cute stuff!
Post a Comment