Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I'm feeling better everyday. Most of the swelling is gone, but the incision site is still somewhat sensitive and knotty (for lack of a better term). Sex of any kind is one thing that I'm anxious to get back to. Not having any kind of action for the last two weeks is driving me insane. I've been horny all the time for the last week, and I'm starting to feel like I can actually have some fun, either alone or with another, to get some relief. Watching videos and pictures on the Internet only adds to the tension. And chatting with another while watching does it even more so. (If anyone wants to chat, just let me know. I'm jancd66 on Yahoo.)
And the urge to go out and buy some new panties, hosiery, and shoes is also mounting. Although I don't think I should go shopping until I have an orgasm or ten else I'm bound to both buy every sexy thing I find and possibly cum in my panties while shopping. I'm that horned out! I was reading this post over at The Panty Drawer about him buying a new pair of heels. I'm ready to go buy new shoes!! And I just lust over Nine West's. Maybe this is too pervy for you, but I not only love to put them on my feet, but slipping my cock into the toe of a nice pair of leather pumps (open or closed toe) and cradling my balls in the heel just feels so wonderful. A women's size 8 offers just the perfect snug fit. Strappy sandals or slingbacks are great too as I can tie them tighter around everything. The only thing that is better is if the shoe has been well worn by a woman. Knowing that my cock is in the same place where her heavenly foot has been is almost enough to get me off with no hands. The best feeling is when receiving a footjob when she's wearing sandals - she can put my cock between the bottom of her foot and the inside sole of her shoe, or I can snug the tip of my cock into her toes and the shoe sole. And if she's wearing hosiery, that opens up a lot of new possibilities!!
Okay folks, enough about writing about how horny I am, and now to take matters into my own hands and do something about it!
2 comments:
Hope your recovery is coming along well. Maybe that sperm buildup will have some good side effects?
-Badside
I too am infinitely horny. Masturbating just isn't the same anymore... MUST GET LAID!
Post a Comment