Greetings citizens! Just to let you know, I'll be traveling for work this week (Tuesday thru Friday) and I may find myself with lots of spare time in the hotel room in the evenings. So if you're not too busy, I'll probably be on Yahoo messenger, screen ID JanCD66.
In preparation I did buy the new issue of Leg Show magazine (for the articles, really!) and a couple new pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret. I wanted to get a pair of over-the-knee socks, but the only ones I could find were the thick cable-knit wooly kind, so I'll have to keep looking. And I almost bought a pair of Hue neon-colored tights, but I was in a hurry and the check-out line was long. Maybe this afternoon I can get out to the mall to try a few other stores, or to the adult store for a new DVD.
No comments:
Post a Comment