Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WW #30
1.) Have you ever taken your clothes off for money? Not yet, and I'm cheap. So send me a few bucks and I'll send you a nakey picture.



2.) Are you a morning person or a night owl? In college I was a night owl. I studied much better after about 9PM than any other time of the day. These days I'm a morning person only because I have to get up to go to work.


3.) Do you take any kind of medication daily or regularly? If so, what? Zyrtec for my allergies, a calcium supplement, a fish oil supplement, and a multi-vitamin every other day.


4.) Do you ever have naughty thoughts about any of your friends significant others? Hmmm, not yet. I guess I either know them to well or I'm not attracted to them.


5.) What are your favorite comfort foods? I'm a victim of my chocolate love! Then there's beer, warm bread and brownies fresh from the oven.


6.) Would you rather direct a porn or star in one? Star in one, but I don't think I'd be 'the' star. I'd be the slave to the starlette. Or possibly be in something like(NSFW) this or maybe even this. Yeah, kind of pervy, but that's how it is.

7.) Have you ever seen a "donkey show"? Would you ever be interested in seeing one? Ewe, yuck. Never, no way.

8.) On a scale of 1 to 10, how gullible of a person would you say you are? I'd say a 3, unless there's a beautiful woman trying to sell me something (i.e., well dressed, perfumed, make-up, stockings, hosiery, heels), then I'm more of an 8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the proper choice is are you a lark or an owl, I read that in a human physiology book one day, we are naturally more predisposed to one. Although we can train our bodies to be the other in cases like working nights and the likes.