The lack of posting has been mainly due to the Great Muse of the Blogsphere not visiting me often enough. Life hasn't been static, I just haven't found the interest in posting about it.
If you look to the horizon just after sunset towards the west this week you'll see Venus and Jupiter in a vertical line, and the crescent moon close by.
There was a blimp near by a few days ago about 150 ft up. Its kind of neat to be standing underneath something so big and silent just floating in the air.
If anyone has some questions for me, please feel free to post them!
4 comments:
Over the winter I sometimes wake in the morning to find a flotilla of blimps skimming the roof tops. It is quite eerie to watch them silently pass with the majority of the people in the city totally unaware. It always makes me think of old sci-fi movies for some reason.
I saw it last night (the moon and planets) and it was stunning. so wished i had a camera at hand
if your life is static let me ask yo about your dreams.
If you could be anyone famous .. who would it be?
have an inspiring day
Hey! I haven't seen you in ages... I've moved. please visit?
badnewsblonde.wordpress.com
Aughra! Thank you so much for stopping by! It's been ages. I've already been by, and I'll keep stopping by.
Post a Comment