Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #28

1. If you were in a situation where it was either starve to death or resort to cannibalism, would you resort to cannibalism to stay alive or let yourself starve? I'd starve. Even reading about it skeeves me out.

2. Do you know all of the words to the National Anthem and The Pledge of Allegiance? Almost all for the Anthem, and all of them for the Pledge. My college's Alma mater - most of them.

3. Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? Depends on the situation. At work I'm more of a follower. With family and friends I'm more of a leader.

4. What is your most favorite holiday? Why? Thanksgiving. Its always on a Thursday so there's a long weekend afterwards. And it all about the food! I'm salivating already...

5. In what ways, if any, are you superstitious? I'm a creature of habit, so missing something in the routine kind of throws me for a loop. Er, well, that's more OCD than superstition.

6. If you had to pick a creature from the Mythical Creatures Guide to be your pet, which would you choose and why? I'd go with the Changeling. It could be any pet I'd want depending on the day.

2 comments:

badside said...

I don't think anyone really knows if they'd resort to cannibalism until they're literally starving. I'd like to say I could never do such a thing, but let's hope no one is ever put in that situation!

Tights Lover said...

Agree with the Thanksgiving. Can go wrong with a holiday that involves overeating, overdrinking, and collapsing on the sofa to watch football!