"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
what a nice tomato soup ad! Too bad she's not naked... lovely place you have here! I was just returning the visit, come back any time you want :-)
Bellissimo
Carpe - Thanks! She does wonders for my imagination!AJ - Che Bella!
Yes, I realised my mistake. I haven't studied Italian for many years and forgot the need for the feminine.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a nice tomato soup ad! Too bad she's not naked...
lovely place you have here!
I was just returning the visit, come back any time you want :-)
Bellissimo
Carpe - Thanks! She does wonders for my imagination!
AJ - Che Bella!
Yes, I realised my mistake. I haven't studied Italian for many years and forgot the need for the feminine.
Post a Comment