"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
AJ - thank you! Actually, I think the poor resolution of the phone cam makes them look better than they really are. We were at the local volunteer fire department's beach party.
Yeungling beer! I keep seeing that name in the background of movies that are supposed to be in Philly, like "Invincible" (great movie BTW). We don't have that here on the left coast, been itching to try some though. The oldest brewer in the US right? How is it?
Yep, its the oldest brewery in the states. Its my standby when the only other beer available at a bar is Bud, Miller, or Coors. I love their porter and black & tan!
5 comments:
What a nice pair of feet.
Have you begun to ease yourself back into running?
AJ - thank you! Actually, I think the poor resolution of the phone cam makes them look better than they really are. We were at the local volunteer fire department's beach party.
Yeungling beer! I keep seeing that name in the background of movies that are supposed to be in Philly, like "Invincible" (great movie BTW). We don't have that here on the left coast, been itching to try some though. The oldest brewer in the US right? How is it?
Yep, its the oldest brewery in the states. Its my standby when the only other beer available at a bar is Bud, Miller, or Coors. I love their porter and black & tan!
Ah yes, my old lager.
Post a Comment