Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TMI Tuesday #113:

1. Are you and early shopper or a late shopper? A bit of both. This year I'd say 90% has been completed early. I'm saving the last 10% for later (see #4).

2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or past)? Past: Speed Racer! If I could only find a model Mach 5 for my desk, and then paint my next car like it. Present: Jimmy Neutron, naturally.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects? 6. I know what I can do and what I cannot. Small electrical and carpentry projects I can do. I call the experts for the big jobs.

4. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I haven't had a chance to do this in years - a couple of life-long friends and I used to go out the afternoon of Christmas Eve with the excuse of "last minute shopping," but really head out to the bar for a few rounds of beer. We're all in different states now. Maybe this year I'll tell them to go to a nearby bar and we'll call each other from there.

5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it? Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses. I give and receive them. Oh, you mean the other kind of kiss. I say we combine the two and pass a dark chocolate kiss between our lips while we kiss. And of course I'll lick up the mess it makes on your face!

Bonus (as in optional): What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten? Best you've given? I'm sure the toys I received when I was a boy were the best received. Back then we didn't make lists for Santa - the presents just showed up on Christmas morning and we'd run around in surprise like crazy kids. Best given? Not sure - I forget to send out the "Gift Feedback" form to the recipients.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

You don't send out gift feedback cards - you include them in the gifts! jk, of course. I like you holiday shopping/bar tradition. Perhaps I'll start a tradition like that. Though I think mine will involve a hotel room . . .

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I said Speed Racer too!

Feedback forms is an interesting idea. Then we could send the forms over to customer service folks in India and have them work the data and deliver us our shopping effectiveness rating. And they could also handle returns :p

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I love Jimmy Neutron, heh. Great #4 and #5, lol. Happy TMI!