Okay, I didn't intend to freak everyone out with the last post. Now on to some normal stuff.
In this past week's TMI post I mentioned that Speed Racer was my favorite childhood cartoon. It is being made into a movie and I saw the trailer a few days ago on the web. Here's a link to it. Interesting take on a cartoon. But. To me it looks more "cartoon-ish" than the cartoon. Kind of like the movie version of "The Cat in the Hat." It worked in that film. However, I will hold my final opinion until I see it in the theater.
4 comments:
*gag* ...we saw the trailer in the movie theatre this wkend for Speed Racer, it looks like a disaster. From the looks of the trailer, it looks like what they did to Underdog (I sadly paid to sit through that movie *smacks self in head*).
If you go I will be interested in how it is. :)
(apparently I like to use the phrase 'looks like' a lot. Sorry. DOH)
I'm really hoping that the trailer is just a joke that they're playing on us. It could be soooo much better.
We frequent a swing club where couples can dance on stage to a song of their choice - best dance gets significant cash.
Our favorite was when a gentleman in a blue shirt, white pants and a helmet bent his beautiful buxom brunette in fishnets over and simulated screwing her from behind. The song?
"Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer!!!"
Post a Comment