Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This isn't a post to make a point or preach. I just had some thoughts in my head today and I just wanted to write them down.

So I was tuned in to WMMR today in my car on the way to work. They were in the middle of a discussion about trany (transsexual) porn. And that this type of porn isn't about true transsexuals (i.e., complete sexual transformation) - they get the boob-job and maybe some other cosmetic plastic surgery, but they leave the boys down below. They were saying that some according to some source (mentioned right before I turned the radio on), this type of porn is becoming increasingly popular, and usually tops the search engine lists. Preston was saying that he seems to get a lot of e-mail from folks with a series of pictures of what appears to be a woman, and then as he scrolls down to the bottom, he finds that its really a transsexual. They were wondering why it is attractive and who finds it attractive.

A few people called into the show and said that the viewers/buyers are overwhelmingly heterosexual men. The DJ's found this interesting as they thought that it would appeal to homosexual males. A psychologist called in a confirmed that hetero men are the main viewers. A clerk at an adult store agreed. They talked about couple reasons for this, and I'll add my comments.

1. Porn addiction. One caller mentioned that some hetero men that are addicted to porn view this type of porn because it is "on the edge". Regular M/F or F/F porn in whatever combination or situation is too "normal" for the porn addict to get his fix. (M/M porn appeals, as expected, they said, mostly to homosexual males.) I'd say this is true. I've had my own confrontations with porn addiction and I know what they meant when they said that addicts are looking for "the edge" - something new and very different, something that may give them that "shock" of never have experienced/viewed something that gets the adrenaline going.

2. The "car wreck" effect. You know when you see a car wreck along the road and you look over as you pass by the ambulance to see what corpse looks like? That's another attraction to trany porn. I mean, with the clothes on, she looks (in the best cases) like a very beautiful woman - beautiful face, long hair, perfect breasts, long legs, all wrapped in nice clothes. Then as the clothes come off, she has the cock that would make anyone happy. How does she act? How does she use her equipment? Is she screwing a guy or a girl, or both? How do they react? But, more than not, she's not all that good looking and it is like looking at a car wreck. This was more the case for me. The times I've viewed it I didn't find it arousing at all, more so just to "see the wreck" and how convincing of a job did she have done.

Anyway, I just wrote this to get it out of my head for today.

4 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

Thanks.

Now it's stuck in my mind. I guess I'm not addicted yet. Please don't let me develop a car wreck mentality. As it is, I had a dry heave attack just reading this. I look at a lot of on-line naked chicks & have never even heard of this. Please don't let me stumble onto it now.

SheenV said...

rat, just keep your eyes on the road!

Rat In A Cage said...

Great advice.

SheenV said...

badside, yep, that's the only kind I'll watch if I do - with women.