Tuesday, December 04, 2007

TMI Tuesday #112:

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner? Its a present for me. She's not the type to like to lounge around in silky clothes or wear stockings for herself.


2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? 1) Long, dark hair. The longer and the darker, the better! 2) Long legs. And best not covered by pants. Hosiery, yes; pants, no! (see the link in Q3 below) 3) A wry sense of humor.


3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you? I'm a 5 only because I love to make desserts, not cook "dinner" type stuff. I love to bake cookies, bread, cheesecake, brownies, pies, make ice cream, anything from scratch.


4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner? Hate them on me - I'm a needle scardy-cat. Maybe if it were on my back so I couldn't see it being done and I had a few beers in me. I think the right tattoo would look great on her, but she doesn't want one. I love tattoos at the base of a woman's back or on/around the hips in the front. This reminds me of my experience with a dom. She has "Goddess" tattooed across the base of her back, and I was given a very up-close and personal look at it (although there's not a good picture of it at the link). Also, when I was at Macy's on Saturday I saw this girl at the cosmetics counter with tattoos up both arms and across her chest as she had on a short-sleeve shirt that was unbuttoned enough to display her bra. At first I thought "Is that really appropriate for work?", then I thought "Of course it is! She's bringing in a different clientele than the stodgy old ladies that also work there." And she was a hottie in a goth-ie kind of way!

5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave? On me - bad. I shave my face 6 out of 7 days even though I *hate* shaving. I detest, deplore, despise it. But I look like a bum with stubble. And now some of it is turning grey. Although, if I did let the beard grow out (and my hair, gain about 50 lbs, and age about 15 years) I might look like Pierre Robert. I do keep the underarms and the boys down below cleanly shaven.

Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)?
  1. Trader Joe's 72% Dark Chocolate Pound Plus bar. Insanely good and instantly gratifying.
  2. Preston & Steve at WMMR. You guys rock!! Help with the Camp Out for Hunger if you can!
  3. Running. I miss running as I do have a stress fracture in my tibia. No running for at least another 6 weeks while wearing one of those plastic and Velcro braces.
  4. Beer. And not the BMC variety (Bud, Miller, Coors. I can't believe I even wrote the names!). I prefer microbrews and my own homebrew.
  5. Stockings & panties. Not just for her, for me as well! But mainly for me.
  6. All of my fellow Bloggers in Blogland. If you're reading this, that means you!

8 comments:

Bunny said...

That dark chocolate bar sounds amazing; we have yet to get a Trader Joe's here in the hinterlands. Rumor has it we're getting a Whole Foods in the next year though . . .

So when do we get to see some pictures of your legs in your sexy stockings, hmmm?

Congrats on your boys battling for the BCS Championship! And 8 of 11 Big Ten teams made bowl games (even if some are cheesy-ass bowls) - woo hoo!

Happy TMI!

Secondhand Rose said...

Ooh the things we could make together in my kitchen! Frilly aprons over our dresses, over stockings and pretty panties... All sorts of sweets!

Anonymous said...

Your #1 reminds me I must make that post today :blush: I will, I promise!

You, me and Rose, we should have a bake-off :p

Polt said...

oh so you wear stockings and panties as well? hmm, we gonna get to se a photo? :)

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

i really want a tat, but i just dont know where i want it. im thinking on my hip. i just havent decided.

i heart trader joes too!!

Evening said...

I am sooooo not your type. Damn it. I have short hair, short legs, although my hair is dark at the moment (with a purple cast to it.) I think I have a great since of humor but no one has ever called it wry.
Damn it.
I agree with Bunny, the chocolate sounds amazing.
Hope you heal soon and can get back to running.
xo

Anonymous said...

Great answers, and your comment section makes me hungry, LOL!!

SheenV said...

Bunny - Trader Joe's is awesome! Pictures? Once I find some time...

Rose - That sounds great to me, although I'm not sure how helpful I'd be starring at your sexy self!

Slip - A bake-off it is. What's the catagory?

Polt - Some day...

Jezebel - How about a star?

Evening - Beauty is *always* my type, so you're in!!

Stealth - Your icon picture makes me hungry in a different way!