Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Okay, I think I know why I've been going out of my mind lately - lack of running. Its been about 2 months since my last run of any kind, and three weeks in this brace on my leg. I'm not sleeping as well as I used to. I've gained a few pounds. I'm not thinking as clearly. Arrrrgh!!

Anywho, on to ...

TMI Tuesday #114:

1. Are you done with your shopping yet? 90%. I've one last gift to buy - flannel pj's for her. I may just getting a pair of Nick & Nora's at Target. I was going to go today during my lunch break, but I left my wallet at home. If I don't like those, then I'll take a look at Victoria's Secret's pj's. Anyone have any better suggestions for flannel pj's?

2. What is your favorite sexual position? On top. (Didn't we have this question a while ago?) More control.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things? 10!! But she's more of a 1, so we're at a 2.

4. What present are you hoping to get this year? Kind of a boring list this year. I only put one together because my brother and sisters and I have an exchange.
5. With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good? About 1/3 of the time. As the sex becomes better and better, the bar is raised.

Bonus (as in optional): Can a relationship that you are part of survive on sex alone? Could it survive a prolonged period of abstinence? No, and no. There has to be something more to the relationship. I mean, the sex at first may be so good that a lot of other problems are overlooked, but sooner or later they will surface. On the flip side, there has to be some sex. I can't do it all by myself all the time! lol (Otherwise, add one of these to my list above.)

4 comments:

Bunny said...

The Nick & Nora's are cute. I like those. Cute, cute, cute. If you get the chocolate, will you share?

Happy TMI!

badside said...

I know I've seen some really cute PJ's in stores, but somehow I can't think of where. Sorry, wish I could've been more help!

ash said...

Never heard of Nick & Nora's, but I do love all things Victoria's Secret :-) Old Navy usually has great ones too. I am wearing a pair of pj pants that have snowmen all over them, I've had them for *counts on fingers* seven years :-)

Professor Fate said...

Some question get repeated when I am rushing at 7:30 because Tuesday snuck up on me.

Happy TMI