"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Friday, November 09, 2007
Ugh! Its been a hella week so far at work, and I still have to go in Saturday and probably Sunday. Ugh! When it rains, it pours, as they say. At least I have...
I used to love watching The Office, it was one of my fave shows. My SO is not a fan thus I haven't seen it yet this season. I don't get much tv time in these days. Probably not a huge loss. Thanks for stopping by "my place." Stunning is always good :-)
Ah! I just made a post about The Office!!! It is my new love. Really. Every day, I pass the Gap, and it has this huge blown up photo of Jim, and it reminds me of Jim and Pam, and then of the show itself, and makes me incredibly happy. I love it!!! Ack! I need the seasons. Like, really absolutely need it. :-D How is life?
4 comments:
I have to gt up at 6AM tomorrow for work, also. Bastards. Maybe I can leave my boss in the woods.
I used to love watching The Office, it was one of my fave shows. My SO is not a fan thus I haven't seen it yet this season. I don't get much tv time in these days. Probably not a huge loss. Thanks for stopping by "my place." Stunning is always good :-)
Ah! I just made a post about The Office!!! It is my new love. Really. Every day, I pass the Gap, and it has this huge blown up photo of Jim, and it reminds me of Jim and Pam, and then of the show itself, and makes me incredibly happy. I love it!!! Ack! I need the seasons. Like, really absolutely need it. :-D How is life?
Thanks so much! I am always wondering what time it is on. But I never remember to actually note the time, hehe.
Post a Comment