Monday, November 19, 2007

The Good: The Buckeyes beat the wolverines on Saturday!! Ohio State is going to the Rose Bowl!! SLIDESHOW: OSU v. Michigan - Sports

The Bad: I didn't run in the Philly 1/2 Marathon on Sunday. I went to the doctor last week, and I might have a stress fracture in my right leg. I go to get an MRI tonight to get a better picture of what's going on down there. Its not too bad so far - the pain is more like a bad bruise. Until we know what it is I don't have a running recovery plan. I'm getting a lot of other things done with all the time I'm not spending on running.


The Ugly:
  • The weather: Its been cold and rainy yesterday and today. I hope it gets better by Thursday.
  • Work: It pretty much sucked last week. Equipment seems to know to fall apart when its needed the most as it did. And then there's the required mountain of paperwork needed to put it back into service after the repair.

No comments: