I was at the dentist last night for a cleaning. New hygienist, kind of reminded me of Rachel Ray. Anyway, as I was laying there with her hands in my mouth, I thought "Wouldn't it be great if those rubber gloves she's wearing didn't smell like rubber? Chocolate, lavender, vanilla, or even a perfume would be better. And mount a TV on the ceiling. And press your boob against my head. Ahh, much more comfortable now...
Better late than never ... TMI Tuesday:
1. Are you a member of the mile high club? Not yet. I used fly on a regular basis a few years ago, but never made the opportunity to do so.
2. What is the most public place you have ever had sex? A few different hotel rooms. Okay, not exactly public, but who knows if someone was on the other side of the door listening? That reminds me of one trip I was on in Puerto Rico. My room shared a party door with the room next door, and there was a young American couple staying in that room. Me being the perv opened my party door so I could more easily eavesdrop on them. One afternoon before dinner I was "relaxing" and heard them go in their room. With my ear to crack along the bottom of their party door, I listened to them talk first, make out, then get down to business. Neither was much of a talker or moaner during sex as I had hoped, or at least to provide some fodder for my "relaxing".
3. What is your most embarrassing family moment? Most of my childhood. Seriously, if you looked at some of the pictures of me when I was 4-12 years old from the early '70's, you'd be embarrassed too. I mean, come on, I looked like the poster boy for clumsy kids for Pete's sake. Bruised knees, broken arms, missing teeth, really bad hair cuts. And usually dressed in hand-me-downs from male and female relatives. We were by no means poor. Frugal would be the word. If it was still in decent condition, it was passed around until it fit someone.
4. What kind of birth control do you use? Condoms. Most of my friends have had a vasectomy because they don't like using condoms. I don't mind. In fact, I like trying all of the various designs on the market. Inspiral seems to be the current favorite. Some may say they take away the spontaneity, I don't think so. We've never had to stop because we weren't prepared.
5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain? No, and no. Rain would be quite a turn on!! Snow would induce undesirable shrinkage.
Bonus (as in optional): Describe your flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact? Eye contact first, then small talk, then back to eye contact, then small talk, etc. Its a wonder I've gotten as far as I have!
2 comments:
"Snow would induce undesirable shrikage" soooooo funny!!!!!
Waving at you SheenV
Oh man, I love Rachel Ray! She's so spunky and fun, a real cutie. I hate that rubbery smell too, don't like the smell of condoms either.
Post a Comment