1. What's the sexiest gesture a woman can make? Hmm, other than taking off her clothes and jumping on me? No, too obvious. Dangling her shoe off the end of her foot? That's pretty darn sexy. Applying lipstick in a very erotic manor while looking at you in the mirror with those come-hither eyes? Bingo!!
2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?
- I will die.
- I will pay taxes (even if it leads to #1).
- I will run again once my leg gets better (even if it leads to #1).
4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material? Spiritual. I'm Catholic, and I do believe in God.
5. Describe a sexy mind. A sexy mind is clever and had a dry British sense of humor. A sexy mind does not demonstrate itself by obvious, completely overt, and "in your face" displays of physical sex. It knows that the small details may be overlooked by others, but when seen by the right person, they hit the target like an a-bomb.
Bonus (as in optional): What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Where do I begin? I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my job, health, my blog-land friends, and that OSU beat Michigan!!
3 comments:
Seems like everything leads to #1, doens't it? :)
HUGS...
HEY, my word verification word is : cbgbs!! how cool is that! :)
Interesting answers! I hope your leg is better soon. Excellent sexy mind description.
Happy TMI!
Sorry about your leg, that must suck. Not really, lol, but you know. Yeah, too bad about Michigan, you know? :-P
Post a Comment